The M3 Corpus power wheelchair is one of the most capable Mid Wheel Drive power chairs out there. The suspension on the M3 is engineered to help users maintain better positioning, reduce driving fatigue, and feel more secure. With the M3 Corpus power chair, you will receive improved drive performance and a more consistent driving experience due to precision engineering. When traveling at low speeds, in tight areas, or while using different drive controls, you will notice the drive performance.
The M3 Corpus power chair comes with 12″ of seat elevation and 20º ActiveReach Technology. Regardless of elevation, seating position or driving speed, this power wheelchair also maintains full suspension.
Permobil M3 Power Wheelchair Features
- Patent pending FlexLink™ Suspension for advanced vibration reduction.
- Full suspension at ANY elevation, seating position or driving speed.
- 7” caster design and adjustment-free flutter dampening device to assist at low speeds, in tight areas, or while using a variety of alternative drive controls.
- Permobil’s ActiveReach™ technology provides up to 20º of forward tilt.
- Variety of frame accent colors and hydrographics.
- Variety of seat fabrics.
- Aggressive tread upgrade option available.
|Maximum User Weight||300 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||6 mph|
|Minimum Turning Radius||20.5”|
|Recommended Battery Type||Group 34, Group 24|
|Weight Including Batteries||385 lbs (Gr 34), 405 lbs (Gr 24)|
|Drive Electronics||R-Net 120A|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||17.5”, 18.5”, 19.5”|
|Optional Seat Elevator||12”|
|Tilt Options||0° – 50° Posterior 5º
10° & 20° Anterior
|Recline Options||85° – 120° (manual)
85° – 180° (power)
|Legrest Angle||85° – 170°|
|Backrest Height||20”, 23” – 28” (by 1” incr.)|
|Seat Depth||14” – 22” (by 1” incr.)|
|Seat Width||17” – 23” (by 2” incr.)|
|Armrest Pad Lengths||10”, 13”, 16”, 18”|
†Specifications may vary based upon configuration.
* Actual driving range will vary based on driving and battery conditions.